Job Qualifications: • Ability to provide structured clinical assessments and clear action plan
• Ability to recognize mental health priority conditions as per the mhGAP
• Demonstrating a high level of cultural sensitivity, professionalism, politeness and objectivity when dealing with the beneficiaries under all circumstances.
• Flexible, proactive, problem solver, team player, trustworthy, and willing to accommodate for difficult and unexpected situations
• Master’s Degree in Psychology
• At least 2 years of experience as a clinical psychologist.
• Having Lebanese colloquium certificate for clinical psychologists - License to practice the clinical psychology profession from the Ministry of Public Health is a plus