Deadline for Applications:
Monday 5th August 2019
CONTACT PERSON EMAIL: email@example.com
Job DESCRIPTION: • Provide medical consultations for cases identified and referred by the nurse.
• Consult with prison doctors on medical cases of detainees.
• Refer if needed to hospitals.
• Prescribe medicine upon need.
• Conduct initial assessment and refer to other medical staff (psychologist/psychiatrist).
• Protection monitoring (identified violations) at detention facilities, documenting and referring situations of concerns to social workers for reporting to UNHCR.
• Provide other activities as deem fit.
Job Qualifications: • Qualified Medical Doctor and license to practice in Lebanon and a registered member of the Lebanese Order of Physicians
• Previous working experience working with NGOs is preferable
• Ability to work in challenging conditions (e.g. Prison, weather, noise) and to cope with security context
• Ability to work as part of a team and participate in all activities of the Program
• Ability and willingness to work in a different areas in Lebanon
• Fluent Arabic and good English language skills