Job DESCRIPTION: Description:
General Duties and responsibilities:
- Plan and organize skills trainings and awareness sessions in the villages of intervention in collaboration with municipalities, Social Development Centers (SDCs), Community Based Organizations (CBOs), community members, community groups and any other stakeholder presents in the field;
- depending on the topic, involve protection monitors, case workers and social workers, or external specialized actors, in facilitating the sessions;
- prepare and organize all logistic aspects for the conduct of the awareness sessions;
- prepare a weekly and monthly work plan for awareness session, including target groups and topics;
- ensure weekly and monthly reports on the conducted awareness sessions.
Specific Duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver daily awareness sessions on CP, GBV and protection related issues to adolescent and adults in the villages of intervention collaborating with municipalities, Social Development Centers (SDCs), Community Based Organizations (CBOs), community members, community groups and any other stakeholder presents in the field,;
- provide information to adolescent and parents/caregivers on services available in the field and create the link between them and International Non-Governmental Organization (INGOs), NGOs, Community Based Organizations (CBOs), Social Development Centers (SDCs) and any other stakeholders present in the area and ensure that the provided supporting material is update with correct information;
- involve and follow-up CBOs staff, SDCs staff, community members and community groups in organizing and conducting cascade awareness sessions on CP, GBV and protection related issues;
- coach and supervise peers adults and adolescents in organizing and conducting awareness sessions on CP, GBV and protection related issues;
- work in close collaboration and under the guidance of the community mobilizer team leader
- liaise with CBOs staff, SDCs staff and colleagues in the field for information sharing and support;
- ensure that the provided material is properly used and kept.
A high degree of flexibility on the part of all staff is expected in order to respond to the ever-evolving situation. This job description may change based on the situation in the field. He/she can be asked required to perform other related duties as identified by his supervisor.
Application Submissions Guideline:
Interested candidates please send CV with at least (Two References) and state that they have a valid drivers license more than a year old to firstname.lastname@example.org. before Friday the 11th of January 2019, and mention clearly in the subject the position applying for. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and will have to take an English test.